Zinc 25 mg from Activlab is a source of zinc, in the form of a highly absorbable amino acid chelate.
- helps maintain normal fertility, normal reproductive functions and helps in the proper synthesis of DNA;
- is involved in maintaining the proper level of testosterone in the blood;
- contributes to the maintenance of normal metabolism of macronutrients, including fatty acids, carbohydrates and is necessary for the proper synthesis of protein, which contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, nails and skin;
- helps maintain normal vitamin A metabolism, and this is associated with maintaining normal vision;
- strengthens the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress.
Servings Per Container: 60
Serving Size: 1 capsule
| Nutritional Information
|| 25 mg (250%*)
Ingredients: bulking agent: cellulose; zinc bisglycinate, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids; capsule (gelatin, dye: titanium dioxide). May contain derivatives of cereals containing gluten, soy, milk.
Before using this or any other dietary supplement, as well as before you start training program, consult your physician or other expert. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. During use of the product consume enough water. Do not use a dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet! This dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.