The ashwagandha root (Whitania somnifera) is also known as the sleep berry, winter cherry or Indian ginseng and means ”smell of the horse" in English. Traditionally, it is used in Ayurvedic medicine as a strengthening and stress-relieving tonic, as it is believed that ashwagandha increases physical resilience.
- Contains all the active ingredients of the root in their natural ratio;
- 5% Withanolide: Highest concentration compared to all other main root extracts on the market and < 1% withaferin A;
- Special extraction process using the principles of "green chemistry": Free from alcohol and other chemical solvents;
- The extraction process of KSM-66® involves pre-treatment of the roots with cow's milk, as in traditional Ayurvedic medicine;
- Milk pre-treatment is important because it preserves both the hydrophilic and lipophilic components of the raw root, which in turn results in a full spectrum extract of such high potency;
- Directly from the producer to us in the encapsulation;
- Guaranteed consistent quality due to HPLC measuring method;
- Kosher- and halal-certified.
Servings per container: 120
Serving size: 1 capsule
||Amount Per Serving
|Ashwagandha root extract
|of which 5% withanolide
ingredients: KSM-66 Ashwagandha root extract (5% withanolide), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule).
Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient water, do not chew.
Before using this or any other dietary supplement, as well as before you start training program, consult your physician or other expert. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. During use of the product consume enough water. Do not use a dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet! This dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.