Siliphos is a bioavailable silybin from milk thistle combined with phospholipids (Phytosome) to support liver health.
- silybin from milk thistle in combination with phospholipids supports liver health;
- 100% of plant origin;
- ecological glass packaging;
- the Phytosome formula means better absorption and bioavailability of active ingredients;
- registered brand Siliphos;
- clean label - capsules contain only active ingredients, without binders, fillers, lubricants and other additives;
- product suitable for vegetarians (Vcaps capsule).
Servings per container: 60
Serving size: 1 capsule
||Amount Per Serving
|Silybin from milk thistle fruit extract ( Silybum marianum L. Gaertn.) with phospholipids /Siliphos
|| 120 mg
ingredients: silybin from milk thistle fruit extract ( Silybum marianum L. Gaertn.) with soy lecithin /Siliphos ® /; capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Before using this or any other dietary supplement, as well as before you start training program, consult your physician or other expert. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. During use of the product consume enough water. Do not use a dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet! This dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.