L-arginine is an organic chemical compound from the group of amino acids. It belongs to essential amino acids, and is often classified as "relatively exogenous". It is an extremely important amino acid because it is an intermediate in both the urea cycle (with L-ornithine, L-citrulline) and the nitric oxide cycle. It is also one of the three substrates forming creatine, which is necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
- By directly activating nitric oxide, it improves blood flow;
- Show a significant effect on lowering blood pressure;
- Arginine increases insulin sensitivity with prolonged supplementation;
- L-arginine accelerates the healing of various types of wounds, cuts and burns;
- As a powerful antioxidant (antioxidant), it reduces excess free radicals in our body;
- Work favorably on the brain by increasing blood supply. Support remembering and clear thinking.
Servings per container: 100
Serving size: 3 capsules
Ingredients: L-arginine, capsule shell (gelatin, purified water). Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
1 serving: 3 capsules. Take one serving 30 minutes before training.
Before using this or any other dietary supplement, as well as before you start training program, consult your physician or other expert. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. During use of the product consume enough water. Do not use a dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet! This dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.