D-aspartic acid DAA is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous protein amino acids. It participates in the biosynthesis of many compounds in our body, and is one of the products of the citric acid cycle, commonly known as the Krebs cycle, and gluconeogenesis (glucose biosynthesis).
Aspartic acid is an active compound in the very centre of the brain - the pituitary gland. It causes the release of the hormones FSH (folliculotropic), LH (lutropin) or growth hormone. It can also accumulate in the testes, where it alleviates the reduction in the rate of testosterone synthesis, leading to an increase in testosterone production.
- Can influence the increase of physiological levels of the main male hormone - testosterone;
- May have a positive effect on male libido levels;
- Regulates hormone synthesis in our body;
- Continuous supplementation can increase body weight and muscle mass gain;
- Can influence cognitive abilities - aiding memory, learning and concentration processes;
- Ideally supports regeneration processes after hard training.
Servings per container: 66
Serving size: 3 g
||Per 100 g
||For a portion
ingredients: D-aspartic acid, aroma, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K. The product may contain milk (including lactose),soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Add 3 g (1/2 flat scoop) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. Consume one portion daily 30 minutes before bedtime.
Before using this or any other dietary supplement, as well as before you start training program, consult your physician or other expert. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. During use of the product consume enough water. Do not use a dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet! This dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.